Mean Girls Book Tag

Tag created by thebooklife
 


1. "It’s pronounced like Cady” - Which fictional character’s names did you get completely wrong?

Chaol from Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas. I'm pretty sure about 80% of the population who read the book pronounced his name wrong, and there is nothing wrong with that, because he will forever be known as Chaol (Pronounced like Kale) in my mind.


2. “She doesn’t even go here!” - Which character would you like to place in a fictional world from another book or series?

I'd love to see Alice (Ali) from Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter in the world of The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey, because Ali kind of reminds me of Cassie, in fact they're a little more alike than they'd probably think. The only difference is that Ali goes with her instincts first.







3. “On Wednesdays we wear pink!” - Repetition. Repetition. Which book gave you dejavu of another book whilst reading it?

 
Lets be honest, Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout and Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. Jennifer is known for using other series to inspire her own writing, but even without reading Twilight I could see a few similarities between these two. But I will say that I totally loved Obsidian and Onyx, I need to finish the rest of the series!
 
 
4. "You all have got to stop calling each other sluts and whores. It just makes it okay for guys to call you sluts and whores." - Which book gave you the complete opposite of girl power feels? 

Katniss Everdeen. Please don't shoot me, I know a lot of you guys love her, but I just don't see how she's fierce and independent. I loved that she was loyal to the ones she loved, but that was it for me, sadly.
 
 
5. “You go Glen Coco!” - Name a character you felt like you wanted to cheer on whilst reading.
 
Kyra from The Taking by Kimberly Derting. From page 1, I was rooting for her, hoping she'd find the answers she so badly needed.
 
 
6. "Get in loser, we’re going shopping!” - How long do you typically spend at a book shop?
 
 
Well, I usually shop online since they're a lot cheaper. However, when I do go to my local book store (which happens to be over 40 minutes away via train) I tend to spend a bit of time in there.
 
 
 
 
7. “It’s not my fault you’re like in love with me or something!” - Which character would have to get out a restraining order on you, if they were real?
 
Hmm, I'm pretty sure I'd have to get a restraining order out on them because one look at me and they'll be obsessed. But, I'd have to say....ALLS OF THE BOYS!!
 
 
8. “I can’t help it that I’m popular.” - Which overhyped book were you cautious about reading?

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. Everyone had hyped up the series, which I didn't mind because I loved the idea of the book, but when I started it back in October 2014, I found that I wasn't all too fussed on it. I read 40 pages and gave up. Then in November, I picked it up again and flew through it all and read the 2nd and 3rd book as well. The hype for the series is definitely well deserved! 


9. “She’s a life ruiner. She ruins peoples lives.” - We all love Regina George. Name a villain you couldn’t help but love.

I have quite a few but the one I truly love is Eric from Divergent. He was easily one of the worst characters in the first and second book, but with every scene he was present, my love for him grew. His death was easily the worst.


10. “I’m not like a regular Mom, I’m a cool Mom.” - Your favourite fictional parents. 

Arthur and Molly Weasley. How could anyone not love these parents? They're amazing, in fact I think they should adopt me!


11. “That is so Fetch!” - Which book or series would you love to catch on?

 
The Taking by Kimberly Derting. So far it has 3,000 ratings on Goodreads, but it deserves at it least 10x that.


12. “How do I even begin to explain Regina George?” - Describe your ideal character to read about.

Myself. I'd love to read a character that has an alter ego. Boy by day and Fishy Queen by night.


13. “I just have a lot of feelings.” - What do you do when a book gives you a bad case of ‘the feels'?

Awwwh *hugs oneself*



14. “Nice wig Janice, what’s it made of?” "Your Mom’s chest hair!” - Which characters one liners would you love to claim for your own?

"Taste the rainbows, Bitch!" Which was said by Jamie in the Mara Dyer trilogy.







15. “Boo, you whore.” - Name a time a characters decision has made you roll your eyes


Any decision Tris ever made. The bitch seriously got on my nerves.




If you would like to do the tag then feel free to do so.

No comments